Sign up with email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
Last Version: May 31, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: these are the present terms and conditions of use of the SITE, including the modifications that may be made to them in the future, in accordance with the provisions of this document.
SITE: www.droneros.com.ar, which is duly registered
SERVICE PROVIDER: Mr. Adrián Brun, DNI 26473158, who is the owner of the SITE and of the brand DRONEROS. From now on, it will be called DRONEROS, as defined below.
DRONEROS: is the brand that identifies the SITE, which is duly registered. Thereafter, DRONEROS will be used to refer to the SERVICE PROVIDER on the SITE.
USERS: are all people who access the SITE and / or who wish to offer or offer their services from the SITE and / or who wish to contract and / or contract services from the SITE, whether they are registered or not. In other words, the term USERS includes the REGISTERED USERS. This term may be indistinctly used in the singular and / or plural.
REGISTERED USERS: are the USERS that have completed the registration process, in accordance with the requirements established in the SITE. This term may be indistinctly used in the singular and / or plural.
PERSONAL DATA: this means the information provided by the USERS at the time of registration and any other personal information of the USERS that may be provided, shared and / or in any way contributed through the SITE.
ACCOUNT: it is the means of access to the SITE that is provided to REGISTERED USERS, and that is obtained once the registration process has been completed. It is personal, unique and non-transferable and its identification and confidentiality is the sole responsibility of the REGISTERED USERS.
DRONES: are the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) that, according to the applicable legislation, are authorized to operate in the Argentine Republic.
2. OBLIGATORY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MODIFICATIONS.
The present TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use of the SITE are mandatory and binding for all USERS, who, by the mere fact of accessing the SITE and / or using the services offered by it, declare and accept that they know and understand the scope of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS and that they will govern all situations that are in some way related and / or linked to the use of the SITE.
DRONEROS reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS when it deems appropriate and with the scope that it deems appropriate. Such modifications will be informed by means of a notice on the SITE and will be considered applicable and obligatory from the tenth day since its publication.
In the event that a REGISTERED USER does not agree to the modifications to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS you will have the right to cancel your registration, but if you do not do it within the mentioned 10 days, the new TERMS AND CONDITIONS will be fully applicable and will be considered accepted.
The use of the SITE, even without registration, implies the acceptance by the USERS of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
3. SCOPE OF DRONEROS SERVICES. GRATUITY
DRONEROS, through the SITE, is limited exclusively to making available to USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS a virtual space so that, among them, they can contact each other and, possibly, arrange a contract, according to the specific needs of each of them.
DRONEROS, in no case and under any circumstance, intervenes or forms part under any modality of the transactions that can be arranged or not; it is not an intermediary of them; does not perform or is an intermediary in contacts between USERS, but is limited to making available to them a virtual space for USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS to offer their services and / or search and / or contract such services.
Once the USERS contact each other, the contracting is concluded privately between them and DRONEROS has no intervention or access to the particular data of the contract.
DRONEROS does not guarantee the quality of the service provided and / or contracted, which is the sole responsibility of the USERS.
Access to the SITE and / or its use and / or the registration of USERS on the SITE is free of charge. DRONEROS will not receive any consideration or fee or any sum in case of agreements between the USERS of the SITE.
4. ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM.
DRONEROS does not guarantee uninterrupted access to the SITE; committing only, in the event of interruption, to make its best efforts to restore such access as soon as possible.
DRONEROS, in no case, will be responsible for the damages and / or damages and / or
Direct or indirect losses and / or loss of profits, which may be suffered by USERS due to failures in the system, on the server and / or on the Internet. Nor will it respond in case the USER's equipment can be infected by any virus, due to access, use or navigation on the SITE and / or the sending and / or transfer of data, files, images and / or any other resource through the SITE.
5. REGISTRATION 5.1. WHO CAN BE USERS? They can be USERS, people who, according to current legislation, have the capacity to contract themselves or on behalf of third parties (whether they are natural persons and / or legal entities). DRONEROS will not be responsible for verifying said capacity and , in all cases, the USER will be responsible for the veracity of the information on which said capacity is based.5.2. REGISTRATION PROCESS. In order to carry out the registration on the SITE, it is mandatory to complete all the information fields required by the SITE. The USER must complete the same with their personal information, which must be accurate and true. In case the PERSONAL DATA changes, the USER must update this information. Once the information is complete, the USER becomes a REGISTERED USER. DRONEROS is not responsible for the veracity, accuracy and validity of the PERSONAL DATA provided by the REGISTERED USER. The registration implies the conformity of the REGISTERED USER so that DRONEROS uses the PERSONAL DATA for the identification purposes. The USER can register using his Facebook account or, by entering an email address, first and last name, a username and a security key. Likewise, in order to complete the registration process, the USER must expressly accept the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. It will be the sole responsibility of the REGISTERED USER to maintain the confidentiality of his user and his password. Upon completion of this process, the REGISTERED USER will create his own ACCOUNT, which is personal, unique and non-transferable. It is forbidden for the same REGISTERED USER to create more than one ACCOUNT, whether DRONEROS detects this irregularity or not. The REGISTERED USER is solely responsible for all operations carried out through your ACCOUNT. In the event that a REGISTERED USER detects any irregular situation in his ACCOUNT or that it has been used by another unauthorized person, he should give immediate notice to DRONEROS, by means of reliable communication, in order to take the measures that may correspond. DRONEROS reserves the right to refuse a registration or suspend an ACCOUNT or cancel an ACCOUNT previously created, in case it detects false data and / or irregular use thereof and / or violation of any of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This is a faculty and a unilateral right of DRONEROS that can be exercised without prior notice, without obligation to notify the reasons for its decision and without this entailing any responsibility for DRONEROS.
6. CONDITIONS THAT MUST BE FULFILLED BY PUBLICATIONS. 6.1. PERMITTED SERVICES The purpose of the publications to be made on the SITE must be limited exclusively to offering services with DRONES and / or requiring a service with DRONES. These services offered and / or contracted, as well as the devices used, the people in charge of the operation and the systems used, in all cases and without exception must respect the DRONES uses allowed by the applicable legislation and must comply with all the requirements established by the regulations governing the use of DRONES in the Argentine Republic existing to date and / or that may be issued in the future, both referring to the requirements established by the National Civil Aviation Administration (in application) and / or the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data (as the body responsible for setting the personal data protection policy and the privacy rights of third parties that may be affected by the use of DRONES) and / or the public organisms that can dictate norms applicable to this type of services. Any other publication with an object other than the aforementioned and / or publications in violation of the provisions of the applicable regulations will not be permitted and is totally forbidden. It will be the sole responsibility of the USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS to comply and / or verify compliance. of the regulations applicable to the use of DRONES in the Argentine Republic. In this regard, DRONEROS assumes no responsibility for the lack of compliance and / or violation of such regulations, for the improper use of DRONES and / or in violation of applicable regulations, as well as, will not be responsible for the repair of damages and damages caused to other USERS, REGISTERED USERS, third parties and / or organi
We are public of any nature derived from said breaches and / or violations. The references to regulations and / or requirements that are made in the SITE are only referential. In no way should they be interpreted as the only and / or complete applicable regulations. Nor do they imply legal advice in the matter, and USERS should seek such advice on their own. Also, DRONEROS does not assume under any circumstance any responsibility in the operation of the DRONES, nor is it constituted nor can it be construed as a facilitator of said operation, in the terms of art. 12 of Resolution 527/2015 or the regulation that will replace it in the future. DRONEROS only makes available a SITE so that USERS can arrange hiring, but in no way assumes any responsibility for the operation, use and / or consequences of the operation and / or use of the DRONES. Said responsibility shall be exclusive of the owners, operators and / or users of the DRONES, who expressly release DRONEROS from all liability and assume the obligation to keep DRONEROS harmless against any claim that may be received by DRONEROS by public bodies of any nature , enforcement authorities and / or third parties for breaches and / or violations in which they may incur.6.2. DESCRIPTION. APPLICATIONS. IMAGES.For the purpose of offering the DRONES rental service and / or for the purpose of directly requesting and / or through a publication, a DRONES rental service, REGISTERED USERS may include a detailed and complete description of the service. offered and / or required, may specify the uses offered and / or require DRONES and may include images and photographs of other services that have offered, provided they have the corresponding authorizations of the owners of these images. Both the descriptions, uses and images published by the REGISTERED USERS must be reliable, truthful and not induce in any way to error or deceit other USERS to achieve the conclusion of contracts. Also, the services offered and the DRONES that will be used to said Service must be available to the USERS who are offering them, who must have all the authorization and / or be the owners of said resources, in order to comply with the service offered. DRONEROS is not responsible for verifying the veracity of the information provided. nor the existence of the aforementioned authorizations, which is the sole responsibility of the REGISTERED USER, who will be solely responsible to the USERS for their inaccuracy and / or to third parties who can make any claim for lack of authorization in the use of images . The publication of images by the REGISTERED USER implies acceptance of this exclusive responsibility towards third parties.6.3. PRICE. TAXES.If a REGISTERED USER chooses to include a price to his / her publications, said prices must be expressed in legal tender, specify all the conditions of the provision of the included service, the concepts, taxes and / or expenses that are included and those that must be added, so that their subsequent modification, in the case of contracting is only justified by a change in the conditions of recruitment. The inclusion of a price is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the REGISTERED USER, not assuming DONORS any responsibility to the respect.USERS who formalize an operation will be responsible for compliance with all tax obligations under their charge, both those relating to taxes, fees and / or contributions that are applicable to the transaction they make, as those corresponding to their conditions of obligated subjects against the payment of said TRIBUTES, either as service providers and / or as users of the service DRONEROS does not assume any responsibility in relation to the fiscal obligations of the USERS nor is it obliged to verify compliance with them.
8. PROHIBITIONS. Offensive, aggressive and / or discriminatory publications are totally prohibited for any reason of sex, race, religion, political issues and / or any other. Likewise, deceptive and / or false publications are prohibited and those that offer and / or require services that violate the applicable regulations. DRONEROS reserves the right to suspend and / or cancel publications and / or registrations if it detects the violation of this provision of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, without the need for prior notice and without the need to inform the USERS of the reasons for said decision. Likewise, DRONEROS may remove content from the SITE that violates the provisions of this section.
9. NON-COMPLIANCE. SANCTIONS. In case any USER and / or REGISTERED USER violates and / or fails to comply with the provisions of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DRONEROS is entitled, in its sole discretion and decision, to suspend and / or cancel the ACCOUNT. The duration of the suspension shall be determined by DRONEROS in its sole discretion, depending on the assessment made by DRONEROS of said lack. The foregoing does not limit in any way the right of DRONEROS to make the pertinent complaints before the corresponding organizations.
10 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Any action or use of device, software, or other means tending to interfere in both the activities and operations of the SITE and in the publications, descriptions, ACCOUNTS or databases of DRONEROS is not permitted. Any interference, attempt or activity that violates or contravenes the laws on intellectual property rights and / or the prohibitions stipulated in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS will make its controller liable for the pertinent legal actions, as well as the sanctions provided in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS , additionally, to indemnify DRONEROS for all damages and losses caused. The contents of the screens related to the services of DRONEROS as well as the programs, databases, networks, files that allow USERS to access their ACCOUNTS, are owned by DRONEROS and as such have the protection of laws and treaties that protect intellectual and industrial property. It is totally forbidden the improper use and / or the partial and / or total reproduction of said contents, unless expressly authorized by DRONEROS. In the event that the SITE includes links to other WEB sites, it does not imply that DRONEROS is the owner of the same, reason why DRONEROS has no control over those sites nor will be responsible for the contents, functionality and / or services provided from these sites. Neither will he be liable for the damages that the access and / or navigation by said sites may cause to the USERS. The services offered and / or the goods used to provide such services may not violate intellectual and / or industrial property rights of third parties in any case. DRONEROS will not be responsible for the violations that may be incurred by USERS and / or USERS. REGISTERED regarding these rights.
11. INDEMNITY USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS must comply with all applicable national, provincial and municipal legislation applicable to the service they offer and / or contract. Likewise, they must comply with all TERMS AND CONDITIONS of use of the SITE. Consequently, USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS must keep DRUNKERS harmless to DRONEROS, against any claim that DRONEROS may receive for any reason, made by any third party. (including but not limited to national, provincial and / or municipal public bodies), derived and / or linked to the breach of the USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS of the current legislation and / or the TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This indemnity must be interpreted in the broadest sense permitted by law, and includes all the sums that DRONEROS is obliged to pay to any third party, either by a final decision in administrative and / or final judicial decision and / or out-of-court and / or judicial agreement , in concept of capital, interests, fines, costs and costs (including attorney's fees). Likewise, USERS and / or REGISTERED USERS must shall indemnify DRONEROS for all damages and losses caused by the breach of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and current legislation.
12. INDEPENDENCE OF THE PARTIES.These TERMS AND CONDITIONS, the use of the SITE, the registration, the offering and contracting of services in the SITE, do not create nor can be interpreted as the existence of any type of society, association, grouping, mandate, franchise , representation or employment relationship between DRONEROS and the USERS. DRONEROS and USERS are independent parties and have no link other than the one described in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. The legislation of the Argentine Republic will be applicable for the purposes of interpretation, application, execution and / or compliance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS and the relationship between USERS and DRONEROS. Also, in case of controversy between USERS and DRONEROS, will be competent the National Courts with seat in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, that by the subject in question they are competent.
14. DOMICILE CONSTITUTED all purposes and effects derived from the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DRONEROS is domiciled in Aristóbulo del Valle 1301, CABA, Argentina (1267). In case of doubts about the scope and / or interpretation of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Version: May 31, 2017
DRONEROS, for the purpose of protecting PERSONAL INFORMATION, uses complete and effective data protection systems with reasonable security standards, through the hiring of third parties with experience in the provision of said services and in accordance with the uses and customs.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Each time a USER accesses the SITE, the only information that DRONEROS obtains is the value of the 'session id', which is used exclusively to provide the USER with an enriched experience when navigating the SITE. This data is not used to store any type of PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Likewise, every time a USER performs the registration process and becomes a REGISTERED USER, it provides the following information: Name, Surname, email address and USER name.
Once registered, the USER has the option to edit the information of his ACCOUNT, in which case he will be able to provide, optionally, the following additional information: Personalized name (For example, if you represent a legal entity, you can use this field to add the name you want to show to the other USERS, the personalized name will be shown to the other USERS, in replacement of the name and surname consigned at the time of registration in the SITE), location, profile photo, telephone number and Information. about you '(field in which the USER can add any information he wants to share with other users).
On the other hand, DRONEROS has access, by reason of the use of the SITE, to the following information provided by the USER when publishing an advertisement: images, contact telephone number, email address, web page and / or any other information that the USER publish in the title of the advertisement and in the detailed description thereof.
When a USER registers through their personal Facebook account, DRONEROS also accesses the following information: name, surname, Facebook profile photo, age, gender, email address and other information that the USER has configured as public on your Facebook profile.
All the aforementioned information, together with the PERSONAL DATA, are collectively referred to as "PERSONAL INFORMATION".
All PERSONAL INFORMATION provided by USERS must be complete and accurate. DRONEROS is not responsible for the veracity of said PERSONAL INFORMATION nor is it obliged to verify said veracity. Without prejudice to this, if considered necessary, at the sole discretion of DRONEROS, DRONEROS reserves the right to verify the authenticity and / or accuracy of the PERSONAL INFORMATION provided by USERS.
The USERS of the SITE expressly consent and authorize DRONEROS to access and / or store and / or store all detailed PERSONAL INFORMATION, in the manner and by the means described above.
3. RIGHT TO MODIFY AND / OR DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION.